AFE 46-20094-B Intercooler Hot & Cold Tubes for 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
AFE’s cutting edge new BladeRunner intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
- +6HP / +17 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY silicone for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. These intercooler tubes fit both aFe & OEM intercoolers. A unique aluminum laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.