EDGE PRODUCTS 85300 EVOLUTION CS2
2001-2016 GM DURAMAX DIESEL |1994-2016 FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL | 2003-2012 DODGE CUMMINS DIESEL*
The Evolution CS2 starts by providing your Duramax, Cummins, or PowerStroke with a range of tunes, from performance to economy, you pick which is best for you. From there the CS2 becomes a powerhouse digital monitor. The Evolution CS2 is capable of monitoring up to 8 different engine vital parameters hand selected by you from a list of dozens. Set warning alerts for parameters that need to stay perfectly in tune and then run your truck through a series of built in performance tests! The CS2 also features the unique MyStyle software developed by Edge; set your Evolution up exactly how you want it, with custom backgrounds, gauge colors, and more.
And because the Evolution CS2 plugs directly into your OBDII port, it also functions as a scan tool for reading and clearing trouble codes.
The button-controlled, high-res 2.4" screen was developed to work with all of Edge's EAS products like an EGT probe, and number of other products that further your ability to keep a close eye on your truck.
- Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
- 8 Different Pre-Loaded Back Grounds
- Full-color, high resolution, button-controlled 2.4 inch screen
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM,MPH, and EGT
- 0-60 and Quarter-Mile performance test with drag-strap,Christmas-tree lighting. (graphs speed and time on screen)
- Displays up to 8 parameters at a time in digital display mode
- Monitors and displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) status on 2007+ emission diesel trucks
- Includes heavy-duty suction cup mount
- Mileage Coach (Includes Trip Monitor, MPG Calc, and Fuel Saving Tips!)