BANKS POWER 48947 SINGLE MONSTER EXHAUST SYSTEM
2017-2019 GM 6.6L DURAMAX L5P (ALL CABS & BEDS)
Introducing the new Banks 4" Monster Exhaust with CoolCuff for the 2017-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500HD Duramax L5P. This DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 4" mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing and the exclusive CoolCuff exhaust gas temperature reduction system. This system doesn’t change the sound much, but it puts the tip out further like it should be. The tip Banks designed lowers the temperature of the exhaust coming out as well. Testing of the Monster Exhaust during particulate filter DPF regen revealed an average reduction of 350° when compared to stock at 8" from the tip during highway cruising. The CoolCuff is the key.
- 4 inch constant-diameter DPF-back system
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Improves flow, cuts backpressure by 57% & reduces EGT
- Chrome Plated Polished Stainless Steel 5″ × 6″ Angled Tip
- Won’t void factory warranty
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits Regular Cab Short Bed, Double Cab Short Bed, Double Cab Long Bed, Crew Cab Short Bed and Crew Cab Long Bed
Unlike competitors’ systems that offer ineffective perforations around the circumference of tip, the CoolCuff is located inboard, drawing cool air from outside the exhaust, reducing the temperature of the hot exhaust gasses before exiting the tail pipe. When testing in regen on the dyno, competitors’ temps 8" from the tip ranged from 770° to 802°, while the Monster Exhaust measured a cool 485°. That’s 317° less than the competitors and 32° below stock! With the Monster Exhaust, deformed or blackened trailers caused by prolonged blasts of superheated exhaust are a thing of the past!